To become a member of NBHA, either fill out the online form below or download the NBHA membership application and mail to:
National Bone Health Alliance
251 18th Street S, Suite 630
Arlington, VA 22202
If you are an individual or health professional who wants to support NBHA’s vision as a Friend of NBHA click here.
NBHA membership benefits:
- Naming a qualified member representative to serve on the Governance Committee (or nominate an individual to potentially be elected to serve as one of the three "strategic area champions" on the Executive Committee, as elections for these positions occur).
- Nominating qualified member representatives to serve with other experts on the various Project Teams and Working Groups developing specific NBHA projects in support of the three NBHA focus areas.
- Attending and participating in two face‐to‐face meetings a year.
- Access the “members only” section of the NBHA Website.
- Communication of NBHA membership through use of NBHA logo.
- Updates on NBHA activities and its members (including Eye on Bone Health, NBHA's quarterly newsletter).
- Briefings, press conferences, patient forums, special presentations by government and other experts, and other activities of NBHA.
- Ability for NBHA to disseminate information about upcoming member organization events, publications, etc. through the NBHA Website.
- Participation in committee meetings and conference calls.
Become a Member