Thank you for considering a donation to the National Bone Health Alliance. There are many reasons for giving to NBHA. Here is what your contribution will do:
- Support NBHA’s vision to improve the overall health and quality of life of all Americans by enhancing their bone health
- Advance NBHA’s efforts to address the priorities of the 2008 Bone Health Summit’s National Action Plan:
- promote bone health and prevent disease;
- improve diagnosis and treatment of bone disease; and,
- enhance bone research, surveillance and evaluation
- Help NBHA raise public and healthcare professional awareness of the severity of osteoporosis and importance of secondary fracture prevention
- Enable NBHA to provide a platform for collective discussion on subjects important to bone health, particularly vitamin D, calcium, dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DXA) reimbursement and utilization, and the risks and benefits of use of bisphosphonates and other bone health therapies;
- Support NBHA’s role as an advocate and national “Watchdog” for bone health
Please join NBHA in promoting bone health, making a difference in reducing the burden of fractures, and improving quality of life for Americans. Your commitment and generosity are greatly appreciated!
If you are an individual or health professional who wants to support NBHA’s vision as a Friend of NBHA click here.
Support NBHA’s 2 Million 2 Many campaign, which highlights the connection between fractures and osteoporosis and the two million bone breaks each year that are no accident but signs of osteoporosis.